Dear Northwood Families,
Welcome to the new 2010-11 school year.
- Student classroom assignments will be posted on the school main entrance door (3) beginning September 2 after 5:00 pm
- School with begin on Tuesday, September 7, 2010
- The first day of school will be a full day with lunch being served in the cafeteria. Students may bring a lunch or purchase a lunch for $2.25
- The new daily schedule can be found in the handbook that was mailed home
- Students will be received at their entrance door and escorted to classrooms by their teachers, the entrance / exit doors are as follows:Kindergarten – Door 3 (Main Entrance)
Grade 1 – Door 2
Grade 2 – Door 4
Grade 3-5 – Door 5 (South Entrance near Playground)
Students in split classes will report to the door of the lowest number in the split. For example: If you child is in a 1/2 split, they will report to Door 2. Refer to enclosed map.
- Please carefully review and follow the student drop off and pick up procedures enclosed in the handbook.
- Please return forms from the handbook the first day of school. Please fill them out completely.