We have several positions available for everyone to be involved in an area of interest. The open Executive Board positions are:
- The 2nd Vice President Position for Fundraising. This position is vitally important to the mission of the Northwood PTA. You will assist the PTA members and our students finding opportunities to raise awareness of our mission and raising funds to assist the PTA with the amazing events and programs.
- Bylaws and Parliamentarian. This position works to ensure the PTA governs under the bylaws as established by our organization. It is crucially important for the 2016-17 school year as the PTA bylaws will be reviewed and updated. This position has a direct impact on our governance and is a rewarding position of knowledge.
Committee Chair Openings:
- Community Affairs. This position provides much needed assistance to families of Northwood in need. It is especially rewarding and fulfilling at times when families need assistance.
- This is another rewarding position to assist families in need for various reasons and events.
- Fun Fair. This position(s) is an organizer of our Northwood Fun Fair for students and their families to relax, eat, and have fun together at the end of the school year. It may be a group who is looking to work together for something they would like to see their effort for the enjoyment of all of our students and their families.